The capability how to teleport in Minecraft might not seem evident at first glance, but there’s a way of doing it, not just on PC but on consoles and even mobile devices. This is excellent news. The downside is that the teleporting process in Minecraft differs across platforms. As a result, there’s no standard solution for Minecraft gamers.
To fix this problem to address this issue, we’ve divided the article into sections that are specific to platforms that cover console, PC, as well as the mobile-friendly version of Minecraft to help you master how to teleport and get to where you want to go within the flash of an eye.
Find out how you can teleport within Minecraft swiftly and effortlessly by following this step-by-step guide.
A thorough booklet on How to teleport in Minecraft
1- Minecraft teleport command on a PC
- Start Minecraft on your computer. Make and load up the universe you would like to live in. Find the area you’d like to teleport to in the future. For example, this might be the base of your operation, farm, or recreation project work you’re doing.
- Use F3+Fn + on a PC or Alt + F3 and F3 on Mac to show your current coordinates beneath the mini-map. Note the coordinates they will be needed to reverse teleport.
How to teleport to coordinates in Minecraft
- If you wish to teleport, you can open your console and press the”/” key on your keyboard. Enter the command teleport name: x y Z replaced by your character’s username, x using the east/west coordinate and y with the vertical coordinate, and Z with the coordinate north/south. It must be done in the same sequence in which you recorded the coordinates. Your final command should look as follows: teleport LewwyPaints 2 43 72.
How to teleport someone to you in Minecraft
- You can also transfer to another player’s location (or invite them over to your site) with the command to teleport Bert Ernie, which will send Bert to Ernie’s current position. After entering the Minecraft teleport command, just press Enter to send players to the chosen location.
2- How to Teleport in Minecraft on console
Unlike on PC, the console will only be able to teleport to the place of another player. Once you’ve gotten that gone, let’s look at how to teleport into Minecraft for PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch.
Google Pixel 4a Unboxing Download Minecraft using your game console’s menu. Choose Play Game and choose the world that you’d like loaded. However, don’t start loading it right now.
Go towards Game Options and make sure that Host Privileges are ticked. Click Load and then OK to accept the message, which informs players of the lack of achievements and leaderboard updates when they play with hosting privileges.
After the game has been loaded After the game has loaded, click Options to launch the game on Xbox as well as the Touchpad on the PS4 to open the menu Host.
Select Host Options, and then select Teleport for Player.
This will bring you to the list of players in your world. Choose a player from the list, and you’ll instantly be transferred to the current place of play.
3- How to Teleport in Minecraft on mobile
The absence of a keyboard on a device could cause entering coordinates to be a tedious task. There’s an option to teleport within Minecraft using a mobile device. Start the Minecraft application, and then load the game you’d like to play.
The menu to pause is accessible by pressing the upper-right side of the screen. The icon may not always be displayed. However, it’s visible. Tap Settings and turn the Cheats switch to enable the teleportation feature. Shut down the menu and click Resume Game.
Tap the Chat icon located near the very top of your screen.
To find the current coordinates of your location to use in the future, click the text box, and then enter the command /tp your username >making sure that you substitute the username by the name of your Minecraft username. It won’t teleport you anywhere. However, your command bar should show the current coordinates.
To teleport, press the Chat icon again, open the text box, and input /tp to your Username X Z, with the X symbolizing east/west. At the same time, Y represents the vertical coordinate, and Z represents the coordinate north/south. Click the Enter button (resembling the shape of a bubble with an arrow) to send your character towards the given location.
How to Teleport in Minecraft on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch
Teleporting is a feature within Minecraft using a console. You’re only able to do it when you are the player in an online game. Also, you’ll only be able to teleport to the position of an opponent. Here’s how you can teleport in Minecraft on consoles:
- Start Minecraft on console and go into the main menu.
- Please create a new world or get ready to download one of your saved files but don’t load it until you are prepared!
- Enter the Game Settings and check Host Privileges.
- After that, you can load your saved file and agree to the warnings regarding the disabling of achievements. Teleporting is essentially cheating, so these should be disabled.
- When the game begins, click Option for Xbox, Start on Nintendo Switch, or the Touchpad on PlayStation to open the menu for Host.
How to Teleport in Minecraft is simple when you’re aware of the procedure it works, but the game doesn’t make working out how easy to figure out. It’s one of the things that the game doesn’t teach you, and you’ll be playing for a long time without even realizing that you’re able to jump from one end of your world to another.
The good news is that by following just a few easy actions, anybody can master how to teleport within Minecraft. The only drawback is it’s not the same with each version, which means players playing on PC or console will require how to teleport using a different technique.
Just type their username before the coordinates
Allow cheats to enable in your world’s settings. Open the chat window, and then start typing the command Tp.
If you are successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email and be transported to the specified location.
You can teleport anyone and anyplace with the command Tp.